ND Roll Call
You are required to answer ND Roll Call to inform the University that you are attending a particular semester. This is different from registration. Registration is adding courses to your schedule.
A few days before each semester begins, you will receive an email from the Office of the Registrar with a link to ND Roll Call. You can also access ND Roll Call in insideND on the Student Academic tab. Look for the link under Student Academic Services on the top left of the page.
You will have roughly two weeks to complete the ND Roll Call questions. The period to answer will end at midnight on the last day for all class changes - the 6th class day (excluding Summer Session). If you do not answer ND Roll Call by the deadline, all of the classes on your schedule will be dropped.
The ND Roll Call process will ask you:
- attending or not attending
- graduation information (this appears only in the semester a student is eligible to graduate, which is based upon credit hours)
- checking address information (updating in some circumstances)
- requesting privacy restrictions on address and phone information
- FERPA privacy information
Questions regarding ND Roll Call should be directed to email@example.com or call (547) 631-7043.