With the mission of advancing Notre Dame through international education, research, and engagement worldwide, and the vision of ensuring that Notre Dame flourishes as a global university, Study Abroad maintains more than 60 program options which include:
- medical internships with doctors in Puebla, Mexico
- community based learning programs in Dublin, Ireland and Santiago, Chile
- scholarly research in either of our Global Gateways in London or Rome
- language acquisition programs throughout Asia, the Middle East, Europe, and Africa
- summer programs to a wide variety of locations that will fulfill University Requirements
Students interested in these opportunities should review the Study Abroad Programs as well as contact a program director to learn more
Students in the College of Engineering interested in Study Abroad should click here.