University Health Services

All students planning to enter in the fall semester are required to submit a medical history and physical report form to University Health Services by July 1st.

If your student will be a minor when entering in the fall semester, you must fill out a consent form to allow treatment by University Health Services.

You can find all UHS forms on the UHS website at

Indiana law requires that all incoming freshmen receive information about meningitis. Students will receive information about this law in their admissions packets. You will also find information at

The University offers the option of student health insurance. Students who have their private insurance will receive an itemized statement to submit to their insurance carriers. Some UHS services may not be covered. More information can be found at

Learn more about the requirements for new students and parents.