The Center for Career Development and the College of Arts & Letters has a program just for Arts & Letters students that will take place this coming fall – the Arts & Letters Corporate Industry Boot Camp! The application for the Boot Camp is now live on Go IRISH and the deadline to apply is Monday, April 30, 2018.
This unique program allows A&L sophomores and juniors to participate in a four day seminar in Chicago, IL during Fall Break, October 15-18. The program will touch on various aspects of marketing, financial analysis, and solving management problems through case study analysis. Students will be able to develop and present a solution to a case in teams, engage in employer and alumni discussions via presentations, lunch meetings/panels, and office visits. The Arts & Letters Corporate Industry Boot Camp is a great opportunity to explore careers in consulting, finance, and marketing, learn more about your interests, and develop new skills!
Students will also participate in four required prep sessions prior to Fall break. While in Chicago, meals and lodging will be provided with students covering a portion of their expenses. Networking events with employers and Chicago alumni will be an integral part of the program. Students will enroll in the Boot Camp course and receive 1 credit for their participation.
To learn more about this program go to: https://undergradcareers.nd.edu/experiential/bootcamp
- Pursuing a Bachelor of Arts degree (i.e., primary major is in Arts & Letters)
- Sophomore or Junior standing as of Fall 2018
- A genuine interest in exploring a career in consulting, finance, and/or marketing
- Ability to attend the required pre-program class sessions for the Boot Camp (see application on Go IRISH for dates)
- Enrolled full-time on the Notre Dame campus during Fall 2018
· Apply on Go IRISH with resume and answers to Big Interview questions (Job ID 758745)
· All application materials are due via Go IRISH by 11:59 PM on Monday, April 30, 2018
· Students selected for 2nd round interviews will be notified and participate in those via Zoom over the summer (dates TBD)
Questions? Please email Maureen Baska (email@example.com) or call the Center for Career Development at 574-631-5200.