- Locate the main library and library branches related to particular studies.
- Obtain general library assistance from the Information Desk, Ask-A-Librarian, and Subject Librarians.
- Manage library resources with My Account, Inter-Library Loan (ILL), and RefWorks ®.
- Create and refine an effective search strategy using controlled vocabulary and Boolean Operators.
- Locate background information using appropriate reference sources.
- Find books or other resources on a topic using the online catalog.
- Locate journal articles, data, or other media on a topic using online databases.
- Distinguish between scholarly and popular sources.
- Evaluate the credibility of a source’s currency, accuracy, content, appropriateness, and objectivity.
- Use information ethically and legally in accordance with copyright and intellectual property laws.
View All Events
February 23 Drinks On Us
February 24 Dreaming in Cuban