Are you a first-year student who excelled in high school but is now:
- Facing greater academic challenges than ever before?
- Not satisfied with your current performance?
- Spending too much time studying?
The Program in Academic Excellence is here to show you how to use your natural abilities effectively in order to achieve academic high-performance.
The Foundations of Academic Excellence
Some of the key strategies you will learn are:
- Effective study cycles
- Efficient note-taking
- Reading for comprehension and retention
- Techniques for science and math classes
- Bridging cross-cultural gaps
- Managing academic tasks and time
- Avoiding procrastination
Your rewards will be:
- Genuine understanding
- Improved grades
- Less wasted time
- Lower stress
Contact Information for Program in Academic Excellence
Dr. Phil Sakimoto, Director
B-026 Malloy Hall
Please schedule appointments online at psakimot.youcanbook.me.
If you have any questions, you can email Dr. Sakimoto at firstname.lastname@example.org.