All Arts and Letters rising sophomores are required to attend an information meeting with their assigned College advisor. Assignments are made by the first letter of your last name unless you are a pre-health or neuroscience and behavior major:
- Last Name A – E Room: 141 DeBartolo Hall Advisor: Collin Meissner
- Last Name F – K Room: 102 DeBartolo Hall Advisor: Nick Russo
- Last Name L – Q Room: 101 DeBartolo Hall Advisor: Ava Preacher
- Last Name R – Z Room: 101 DeBartolo Hall Advisor: Joe Stanfiel
- Pre-Health (APH2) and Neuroscience and Behavior (NSBH) majors are assigned to Vicki Toumayan. She will meet with students in 155 DeBartolo Hall.
Students who cannot meet during the assigned meeting time may attend a make-up session on Friday, April 6, from 7:45 am to 8:45 am in 101 DeBartolo Hall.
All students must attend one of these meetings in order to register.
Rising sophomores begin registration for Fall 2018 on April 23.
Students who do not attend this required meeting will be blocked from registering until May 14, when the Office of the Registrar removes the PIN restriction on registration.