Camp Kesem Notre Dame - Apply to be a counselor!
Faculty Host: Carolyn Ahlers
Camp Kesem Notre Dame is a one-week summer camp for children with a parent affected by cancer. Our goal is to support these campers through and beyond a parent’s cancer, and therefore, we have a camp each summer and reunions throughout the year! This camp is fully planned and operated by Notre Dame students. This summer, camp will be from July 30th – August 4th (at a campsite in Indiana), and we are currently looking for counselors! If you’re interested in becoming a counselor, please apply!
Directions for the Application
1) Go to our website
2) Click on 2017 Volunteer Application – View
3) Under location search for Indiana
4) Scroll Down the List Until You See “Notre Dame”
5) Click on the Heading “Notre Dame”
6) Click “Add”
7) Click “Continue” in the right upper corner of your screen
8) Then follow the prompts! Please let us know if you have any questions.
Applications will be due February 5th, 2017.
Camp Kesem is truly magical, and we hope you decide to join us! To get a better sense of just how special Camp Kesem is, take a look at this short video.
For further information, contact Carolyn Ahlers
Contact Phone: 712-540-8038