This page will be updated throughout the year, so please check it for updates. This information was last updated on April 23, 2015.
by May 11, 2015
- First Year of Studies Welcome brochure mailed to students who have confirmed. If it is not received May 30th, students should email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
May 20, 2015
- 2015-2016 housing applications available online.
May 31, 2015
- Deadline to set up parents as “authorized payers” in IRISHPAY.
June 5, 2015
- Housing applications must be completed by noon on June 5.
June 23, 2015
- Deadline to complete Honor Code.
June 30, 2015
- Deadline to complete online Course Selection Form for fall semester classes.
July 1, 2015
- Deadline to submit request for early arrival (early move-in) on Thursday, August 20, 2015, after noon. First-year students who are participating in the Notre Dame Exam Program should register with the First Year of Studies. Students who are arriving early for Marching Band, ROTC, or athletics should contact those departments directly for permission and arrangements.
August 1, 2015
- Fall semester schedules available in insideND on the “Student Academics” tab.
August 12, 2015
- Deadline for payment of first billing statement that will be sent via IRISHPAY.
August 21, 2015
- Move-In for first-year students begins at 9:00 a.m. You will receive a Move-In Time Ticket with your 90-minute window to move into your dorm from the Office of Housing in late July. Students may not arrive earlier than their assigned move-in time.
- Notre Dame Exam Program placement exam in mathematics and select languages will be given at 1:00 p.m. Students must register online to take these exams.
August 22, 2015
- All first-year students must attend the Moreau First Year Experience (MFYE) Plenary Kick-Off from 10:00 am to 11:00 am, as well as the first MFYE class session from noon to 1:00 pm and First Year advising sessions from 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm . Separate programs for parents will take place throughout the day.
August 24, 2015
- Schedule Adjustment Day from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. in the First Year of Studies, Second Floor, Coleman-Morse Center.
August 25, 2015
- First day of class. Opening Mass
September 1, 2015
- Last day for class changes
September 7, 2015
- Labor Day. Classes are in session
September 2 – October 17, 2015
- Window for first meeting with First Year Advisor
October 17 – 25, 2015
- Fall Break
November 25 – November 29, 2015
- Thanksgiving Break
December 10, 2015
- Last class day.
December 11 – 13, 2015
- Reading days (no exams)
December 14 – 18, 2015
- Fall semester final exams
Permission will not be given to take exams early except in cases of family or medical emergencies. The Office of the Registrar posts the exam week schedule around the third week of the semester. Please plan travel accordingly.